Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Project

Today's project was to label all the electronic connections on tv, cable box, etc., in the hopes I'll be able to get everything set back up correctly when I change out tv later. Labels are my only hope ! My sister & my son seem to easily understand what needs to go where, but I have no logical pattern in my head of which little thingie goes in which little hole. Maybe once I go through the process of reconnecting everything (properly labeled of course), it will make more sense.

About a month ago I did manage to change out the hard drive in my computer and get everything reinstalled and restored ... only because Deacon talked me through it.

Does that mean I'm a 'geek-in-training' ?

2 comments:

  1. It sure does... keep it up we will get ya there! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw i will help u set up ur tv but your going to hook it up ;) like a teacher there to help the student along hehe

    ReplyDelete