Friday, January 8, 2010

Catching Up

Wow .. a full month since my last post. Thought I was going to do better than that; but it's been a busy month ! Spent the last three weeks in Massachusetts with son. We had a wonnnnderful visit ! I got to be there for my birthday, Christmas, and New Years' ! Had good flights going up & coming home; dodged the snow & ice chasing me down the runways. Got back home late Wednesday evening .. now I'm playing catch-up with laundry, mail, etc.

Continuing to regain strength from last chemo back in November. I still tire quickly, but otherwise am doing great ! Will be returning to work for half-days next week, and then regular time the following week. I'm looking forward to getting back into a somewhat 'normal' routine, but at the same time am apprehensive about being back at work. Dreading hearing the alarm at 5:30 am !

Do they put massages on sale in January ??? I'm craving o
ne.

1 comment: