Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready for #4

Little things mean a lot - a big THANK YOU to people who have learned to sneeze/cough inside their own shirt.

Got several errands run today in preparation for #4 so I don't have to go back out for a while. Chiropractor (ahhhh), Office Depot (didn't have anything I was looking for), Petsmart (to stock up on nyjer seed for da wittle finches), then the grocery store. Mostly quick stops, but too much for one day, well all at one time anyway. You'd think I'd have this figured out by now.

I was already hot, and the hats I wear tend to be hot, so I got brave enough today to just leave my hat in the car & do what I needed to do with a nekkid head. I figured I was clean, had on makeup, have a cute head with little ears that don't stick out, so it was ok. I did fine with it. I figure if anybody gives me an odd look, I'll stick my tongue out at 'em & run !

3 comments:

  1. " I figured I was clean, had on makeup, have a cute head with little ears that don't stick out, so it was ok."

    Girl, you are too, too funny! You do have a cute head, and your little ears are just elfy cute (without the pointy tops). I love you!

    Don't stick your tounge out at them and run. Stick your tounge out at them and stay...staring at them...intently...maybe with a little wild look in your eye. ;)

    Oh, the fun to be had...

    I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *applause*
    Or don't stick your tongue out at all, just look at them sadly knowing how much stronger and braver than them you are!!

    ReplyDelete