Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thanks to those of you who keep reading even when I'm not writing & only posting 'Friday Flashbacks'. I dooooo enjoy the flashbacks (g).

Update on reconstruction. Have healed well from the surgery to place the expanders, but haven't been able to get my first injections yet. One side is persistently pink & the Dr is being cautious. It's frustrating to be two months out from surgery and still not be getting started yet. I go back this Tuesday; trying to not lift, stretch, pull, etc in the hopes it will clear up. Say a prayer? Light a candle?

This weekend is the 50th anniversary celebration at church. Tonight is hor d'oevres and a Christian comedian/impersonator. Tomorrow the same guest speaker will deliver the sermon and afternoon skit with a brunch in between. Will be a very busy but great weekend! It's good to be getting out and participating in life again.

Confirmation classes are coming along well. I'll finish up the end of this month, and be confirmed into the Episcopal Church when the Bishop visits on Labor Day weekend. It's a wonderful step forward for me.

Hopefully I'll start writing more again!

No comments:

Post a Comment